ASP Health and Safety participated in 2022 NAOSH week at Toronto Pearson International Airport from May 2- 6, 2022.
North American Occupational Safety and Health (NAOSH) Week
This year marks 25 years of bringing safety and health awareness to employers, employees, and the public. To celebrate, from May 2 to May 6, 2022, Airport employers shared tips and info on how we all can help keep our airport, passengers, and employees safe. Airport employees were also able to participate in online contests for a chance to win prizes!
Topics for the week
- Monday: Day 1 – Airport Safety Programs
- Tuesday: Day 2 – Reporting and Recognition
- Wednesday: Day 3 – Emergency Planning and Preparedness
- Thursday: Day 4 – Safe Movement of People, Planes and Passengers
- Friday: Day 5 – Foreign Object Debris Safety
I look forward to seeing you at this event next year.