- To provide effective Security Services to the designated post in a professional, competent and courteous manner. To maintain company policies and procedures, and an above average knowledge of the specifics of the Toronto Pearson Airport site. Start and finish times may be non-traditional in certain situations.
- Law enforcement background an asset
- Minimum education Grade 12
- Must be licensed by the Province of Ontario as a registered Security Guard and must maintain the licence for the duration of employment
- Current first aid and CPR
- Must be a minimum of twenty-one (21) years of age
- must be physically capable of walking at a brisk pace, running, and climbing stairs (in order to maintain surveillance); be in good overall general health.
- Must be able to clearly communicate both orally and in writing in English or both official languages of Canada
- Must be able to produce documents in Microsoft Word, send and receive e-mails at time of posting
- Must successfully complete all required courses and training upon hire
- Be able to work as a team player
- Have solid report writing skills
Must be certified initially and every two (2) years thereafter by a medical doctor to be in good general physical health according to the following criteria:
- Having vision not less than 6/9 (20/30) with or without correction
- Exhibiting normal colour perception
- Possessing normal hearing with or without hearing aid(s), based on a whisper test from three (3) meters (9 feet)
About A.S.P. Security Services
A.S.P. Incorporated is powered by our people. A team unlike any other within the security industry. We embrace change, challenge and client expectations. We continuously implement new strategies and strive for an environment which creates a culture of constant improvement.
A.S.P. Incorporated has provided security and concierge services for over 15 years to clients in Ontario and Alberta. We currently employ in excess of 500 guards company wide.
Our integrity as a service provider helps ensure we honour all our commitments to our Clients which have given us the honour to provide service to them. A.S.P. Incorporated has the experience, dedication, organization, intellectual capital and fiscal strength to offer a complete turnkey service. We will continue to raise the bar, because at ASP, “Security Matters.”