With the coming of a new season, and back-to- school changes in full swing, ASP is opening its doors to new employees and new roles. As always, we encourage new and existing employees to take a look at the positions we have available on our website and reach out. At ASP, we have a position suited for everyone and perks that make us hard to beat. If any of the openings are a match for you or someone you know, we’d love to discuss an opportunity with you.
Need a Low-Commitment Job that Works with Your School Schedule?
Our casual policy makes it extremely easy to manage other important commitments. At ASP, we only require that you work a minimum of 2 shifts per week. You can add more than that if your schedule is flexible! Reach out to us for an interview as a casual by going to this link: https://calendly.com/d/dkx-k98-bmc
Looking for Community Service Work for Personal Fulfilment or a Future Career Application?
Join our School Crossing Guard Division! Whether you have a passion for working in the community or are looking for community work to apply for a job in law enforcement, our Crossing Guard team is a fantastic option. Send your resume to email@example.com
Looking for Higher-Level Career Development in the Field of Security?
If you’re looking for a role that will set you on a path toward a future role in law enforcement? Look no further. Our Specialist roles in our Commercial division and at Toronto Pearson Airport are our higher-level positions that are available for those who have a few years of previous security experience.
Passionate About Aviation Security and Want to Start Your Career at the Airport?
If you are looking to start your career at some of the largest airports in the country, this is where you start. The airport offers great development opportunities both at ASP and beyond. Please send your resume firstname.lastname@example.org.
For those of you who don’t quite match these options, our other opportunities at ASP also provide a wide array of benefits to working with us. Both full-time and part-time employees at ASP enjoy the following perks:
- In-house first aid and use of force training open to all eligible employees looking to learn
- Medical benefits for all full-time and part-time employees
- Diversity and Inclusion Program that welcomes all employees and abilities
- Unmatched in-field experience to prepare you for your next step
- Annual employee recognition awards program
- Performance-based reference letters for law enforcement applications
- Top of the line employee assistance program to ensure mental health & wellness for all employees
- Employee referral program and employment in multiple provinces and divisions
Our Referral bonus has been increased to $300 per successful hire and probation period. So, if you know anyone who would be a good fit, please reach out to email@example.com or for aviation roles, firstname.lastname@example.org.